Creating emotional excrescences is focal to our design. How does the “Art” of our Architecture transform an individual for a moment… for life?
Our work challenges all the senses, we carefully choreograph the movement of our subject, we create a narrative that engages all 9 senses of our bodies. Like a great masters work, we are careful not to over stimulate or overwhelm. at times we
- MONK Studio and Gallery Molokai Hawaii
- Buddha Statue Base and Mausoleum
- Lotus Pagoda meditation Center
- Hijos de Dios Foster Care Center Guatemala
- Harmony Dining Pavilion
- Dr Halls Studio, Shop, Sky Walk Hudson Island BC – uncovering the beauty of elevating a simple dream,
- We are re-imagining the use for some very precious resources – bring a beautiful new life to some very pedestrian uses,
- We created a simply graceful and beautiful transportation terminal that both calms the spirit and inspire the imagination
- We transformed traditional campground mindset by creating intimate rustic cabin components that are relocatable anywhere on the deck that defines the usable site area
- We created art as exercise in a park for adults that is so visually beautiful that at first glance it appears to be a large landscape sculpture
- Growth Campus for Hyderabad India, a human ecosystem that redefines life in the staunchly class system of India
- We have looked back at some of our historic applied research to consider how those designs benefitted the experiences of the users: Roof Gardens, unique aspects of circulation, natural light penetrations, etc.